Document sans nom
|Sin'Art db, since 1998...
Non-profit making organisation under the law 1901, since 1998 Sin'Art stands up for genre cinema through the editing of fanzines as well as through its catalog.
How to order and pay ?
To order, you may have to pay a 5 euros fee . This subscription will give you a 12 month access to the catalog. You can pay your 5 euro fee on the shopping basket page. Just click on the link “Click here to add the subscription to the shopping basket”.
Beware, there's a problem with aol navigator. Aol users should use an other navigator (like Internet Explorer or Mozilla for exemple).
- Click on "Add to shopping basket " to choose the articles you want to order.
- On your right, click on "Your shopping basket content"
- Don't forget that, to order, you may have to pay a 5 euros fee. If you haven't paid it now, just click on the link “Click here to add the subscription to the shopping basket”.
- Choose the country destination
- Choose your favorite expedition mode: Priority or economical
- You can choose to gift wrap your products. Unless you notify it to us via e-mail, all items will be wrapped together.
- Write your surname, first name, adress, postal code, city, phone number and e-mail
- Checkout your basket and click on "End Order"
Choose your payment method :
- credit card:
click on "Confirm and pay online by credit card"
- bank transfer:
Here are our bank references:
Bank Name: Crédit Agricole;
Iban: FR76 1250 6250 0051 0270 3001 012;
Holder's Name: Association Sin'Art ;
Bic Code: AGRIFRPP825 ;
account number: 51027030010
Please don't forget to notify us by email when the transfer has been done so that we can register your order
If you have a paypal account, you can send the money to our email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regarding your orders processing, we offer a personalised follow-up, man-controlled and not exclusively computerized, therefore we avoid oversight due to computing process:
- Once your order registered, you will receive a recap via e-mail . This e-mail also specify the expected delivery time for the article that are not stocked.
- We never let you wait forever. As soon as we notice a delay on the expected delivery time, we inform you by e-mail .
- Of course, as soon as your order is ready to be dispatched, we inform you by e-mail.
Damaging and loss of a parcel
Sin'Art can not be held responsible for any damage or loss that might occur in the postal network. Nevertheless for more safety:
- We carefully wrap your parcels and have tracking facilities for national sending depending on the country destination.
- In case the DVD is not still in ther box, we open it and add a little cushion to protect the DVD .
- We are systematically insuring the package which worth is over 100€. Please note that this insurance might not be valid on certain countries' soil which have no agreement with “La Poste”.
- In case the parcel has been lost, we will provide our help – considering our abilities – for any queries adressed to the post office.
A dvd is missing in Sin'Art db ?
If you find out that a dvd is missing in Sin'Art's db database, do not hesitate to tell us. Just use the wantlist formular.
We'll send you an answer as soon as possible.
Moreover, Sin'Art is also :
The persons in charge of the activity mean to provide to the members a quality service: - Offering a vast catalog, as exhaustive as possible.
- Proposing a scope of various fanzines
- Sending a printed version of the catalog to those who do not have an internet access
- Providing you researches for those products who are not included in the catalog
- Diminishing the delivery times by increasing the number of stocked articles
- Answering your mails within 48h
- Maintaining personalised relations, from passionate person to passionate person
- Providing total transparency of your orders processing
- Taking care of your purchases wrapping
- Proceeding to a philatelic stamping
Besides, our goal is not only to provide you DVDs, but also to inform you: - The catalog keep you informed of the last DVD releases
- Most of the time, each film goes with a little text so that you can figure out what it is
- Whenever possible, we accompany the movies with an article from one of our fanzines
- In parallel, our fanzines deal with genre cinema